Vision & Aims
The vision of Unity Academy Trust is to provide children with the skills in order to become learners for life. Enabling children to develop academically, physically, socially, mentally and creatively through an inspiring curriculum; so that they become well rounded individuals ready for the world beyond Primary School.
This will be achieved by ensuring that all children are developed within caring and safe environments.
Unity Academy Trust main aims are:
- Build a community of schools in order to provide quality education for all
- Work in collaborative partnership with all of the communities
- Ensure that all children and adults are safe, healthy and protected
- Improve and develop the quality of teaching across the community of schools
- Improve and develop the quality of leadership across the community of schools
- Improve and develop the curriculum and make it relevant for all children
- Be creative and take appropriate risks
- Promote high standards of behaviour and attendance
- Promote mutual respect through a shared understanding of equality and diversity
- Provide quality CPD (continued professional development) for all staff across the community of schools
- Recruit and retain dedicated high quality staff