Executive Headteacher – Mrs Vicky Marsh
I, Vicky Marsh, as the Executive Headteacher of Unity Academy Trust, am fully committed, dedicated and passionate about improving the life chances for all pupils. I firmly believe that children get one chance at a primary education which is the basis for their future educational life beyond. Therefore a primary education has to be of a high quality. I am a leader who sees this as a privileged responsibility.
As the Executive Headteacher, I will be responsible for ensuring that the teaching and learning expectations across the Trust are high and that all pupils achieve their full potential by:
- Ensuring that the vision and ethos is promoted by all schools within the Trust.
- Model high expectations and support learning to increase achievement.
- Maintaining and raising standards for all.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are followed in all Unity Academy Trust schools.
- Quality assure all teaching and learning.
- Regularly assess the impact of monitoring evidence at all levels.
- Review, revise and ensure that the curriculum is relevant and robust in order to challenge children’s skills.
- Ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Developing and reviewing policies with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring all relevant legislation is complied with.
- Ensuring financial regulations are met and value for money is achieved.
- Carrying out performance management of Headteachers and Senior Staff.
- Ensure that resources are effectively used in conjunction with the Trust’s aims and are financially viable.
- Have clear overview and in depth knowledge of pupil data for all schools. Monitor plans to track all pupils groups, ensuring all groups are making at least good progress and are above national figures.
- Working with the Trust’s Business Manager to set budgets and monitor the impact of spending.
- Report to the Members and Trustees.